Drum Bazar now offers professional and quick repair services for drums, percussion instruments, guitars and amplifiers. Most repair work is done directly in house, however we are also associated with a professional luthier for more complex guitar work, and with a professional technician for amplifiers and electronic equipements. Costs are $60 per hour for instruments and $70 per hour for electronic, excluding parts.
A complete guitar tune-up cost 59.99 + tx. This tune-up include:
- Fretboard oiling
- Other necessary adjustments
For more details please call 514-276-3786 or email email@example.com.
Here is a short list of the kind of repairs we frequently perform.
- Original String installation or restringing
- Complete tune-ups
- Fret equalization
- Installation or replacement of nuts
- Installation or replacement of pickups
- Installation of a tremolo bar or bigsby
- Modifications to electronic components
- Lubrication and hydration
- Repairs and tune-ups
- Head replacements
- And most any other work you may need!
- Tube changing
- Bias adjustment
- Most repairs
Violin, cello, bass, mandolin and banjo
- Crack, Broken neck, Lifted bridge
- Loose bracings